Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Technorati: State of the Blogosphere

As I was reading through this article I realized that there are a ton of blogs.  I mean, yes I was aware that everyone and their dog blogs.  Reading through and seeing all of the graphs made it a reality to me.  Most people that blog are doing it for themselves or a business.  Whether it is to discuss what is going on in their business or to discuss hot topics they have a reason to post.  Hobbyist are more of a creative aspect of blogs, or that's how I think of it anyways.  Which, is kind of sorta what I plan on making my blog be.


The thing that I learned inevitably is that I want to blog for a reason with something interesting to say.  It makes me want to have people reading my blog because they want to not because they have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment