Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How to improve my blog!

After reading an article by Marko Saric I found a few ways to make my blog better.

  • I need to be more focused when writing a post, make it about things that are related.  If, they do not relate then I can just post later or as a separate one.
  • I should also start using links to improve credibility on whatever the subject is I am talking about.
  • I am also going to try and include at least one picture in each post to help grab more attention to the readers.
  • Another possibility to improve my blog would be to promote my blog to people outside of the class.  Instead of just using it for a class I want to continue to use it after May as well.

Saric article was very informative and simple.  It was easy to scroll through and pick out things that specifically grabbed my attention to improve this blog.  Instead of bullet points they used numbers which I liked as well.  That made it easy to read.

Go read this to improve yours too!

http://www.howtomakemyblog.com/blogging/58-ways-to-build-a-better-blog/

1 comment: