Sunday, January 22, 2012

Important people in my life.


My dad is in love with this little truck and we have no idea why.


My little brother, Michael, he means the world to me.  He's 10 and almost my size!


This is my mom, also my best friend, she doesn't smile in pictures for some reason. 


Jessica is my best friend, I tell her everything.


Meghan (left) and Stephanie (right) are two of my craziest friends. In a good way of course. :)


 Kendra and I have been through a lot together. I love her dearly.


This is an old photo of Ashley and I but it shows our relationship the best.


This is my favorite picture, so I had to add this one too.

2 comments:

  1. is your friend Megan's last name frizzel? If so I went to high school with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is! Wow, what a small world!

    ReplyDelete