Thursday, April 5, 2012

Good little worker bee.

The past two weeks have been absolute madness but I almost like it that way.  Last week was the infamous Live Central Week which meant that I was at school working more than I was home. When I did make it home I was packing to move into a house in Edmond! I started moving my things on Friday after a long day of work and ended up staying the night in the empty house with my roomie.  The following day we started painting the ceilings. I discovered that painting the ceilings is one of my least favorite things to do!  I have been packing all week and slowly moving my things everyday. 

Needless to say I am exhausted.  Good news though is that my bf is coming home tonight for a week! I'll give some back story in case you are curious. We have been really good friends for 9 years and we dated back in October when he was back for a month on leave, he's in the Marines, and long story short it did not work.  We talked a lot and decided that we did not want to be with anyone else so we got back together.  I'm pretty excited for the next week!

(Yes, my title is a Motion City Soundtrack reference.)

No comments:

Post a Comment