Monday, April 23, 2012

Dead Week?

I must say that this semester has blown by. I haven't decided if that's a good thing or not though. Sometimes I feel like our generation doesn't live life to the fullest.  We live to dates and not day to day. It's good to look towards the future but you must also live in the present.  This is something that I have always struggled with and I am trying to let that go.  It's a tough one for sure. 

I found out some great news today too. With Public Relations and Advertising combining it has helped me to keep both successfully! Instead of having to take both capstone classes I get to substitute a class for my Ad minor. Is it sad that news like this makes my day??

Anyways good luck everyone with projects and studying for finals!

Smile at everyone you encounter today it may change their entire day. :)

1 comment: