Tuesday, March 13, 2012

So much to do!

Spring has sprung and I have so much going on! I have a tendency of stressing myself out of little things too so the next month or so will be interesting.
 
The most exciting thing that is happening is that I am moving out of my parents! I can't wait to move to Edmond and start a new job.  I actually have an interview today at a bank. (wish me luck!) I will be moving into a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath house with a dear friend.  We plan on moving by mid April and I have not even started packing because working 6 days a week doesn't really allow you much time. So, I put my two week in for my weekend job on Saturday.  Now I will have time but less money....good and bad I guess.

So far my plans seem to be falling into place.  

My list of things to do.
  • Pack
  • Shop for the new place
  • Get a new job
  • Enroll (I always dread this)
  • Move 

5 comments:

  1. Good luck on your interview! Hope it goes well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand about the stress thing, just remember take it one step at a time, and everything will work out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck on the bank job! Moving is always stressful but I find the unpacking and decorating part to be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete