Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Finally!

It seems as though everything that I was worried about is falling into place. My future roommate finds out on Friday if all the things with the house (she's buying) are official! If everything goes as planned we get to move in as early as next week.  That's really exciting except that I have not started packing yet.  I may be a little bit of a procrastinator...

Also, this week is super busy with my internship.  It is Live Central Week for Housing and my boss is away for a conference in Colorado.  That means that I have been somewhat in charge on Monday and today.  It's a bittersweet feeling.

Spring Break for me consisted of working and being lazy. I did nothing fun besides getting to see my best friend and she is moving back from Texas in a couple weeks which adds to my excitement of April. 

1 comment: