Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Oklahoma Wind.

On Thursday I decided to get my car washed. Good idea one would think.  I was wearing a dress but still decided to vacuum out my car.  That was dumb on my part I was so focused on not showing anything to all the people at the car wash I was not paying attention.

All of a sudden the front of my dress got sucked into the vacuum. Yep, that means that it went down to my stomach (strapless), thankfully I was wearing a cardigan over it.  Otherwise everyone would have gotten a more obvious show.  I scurried to pull my dress up and decided that my car was clean enough.

Needless to say I was a little embarrassed.

Today I'm wearing a dress again. I have horrible timing.

Does anyone else have embarrassing stories to share?

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I can truly say I laughed out loud on this one! Sorry you had an embarrassing moment but it makes for a great story and a funny blog! I can't say I have any stories like that, but I can guarantee we all have crazy moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I love this story. I bet no one saw and you are safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE WIND IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassing things happen to me all the time, glad to know I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete