Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Celebrating getting older.

Over the weekend I helped a dear friend celebrate turning 21.

We started out eating dinner at Red Pin.  I ordered a build your own: pepperoni and black olive pizza.  It was delicious but I wish that the waiter would have told me that it was enough for 2.  Afterwards we bowled for an hour.  I looked pretty stylish in my skirt with bowling shoes. Ok, maybe not but it's about having fun not matching!



Rokbar was our next adventure while downtown.  None of us had ever been there but it was free so we decided to check it out.  It was full of men so we decided to not stick around for that long.  Being stared at like a piece of meat is not our cup of tea. :)

Eventually we ended up at City Walk, where a few of my friends work.  It was very entertaining to say the least.  I saw a lot of people that I knew resulting in birthday drinks for Brittany!  All in all it was a great night for everyone.

I read this in class today and figured I would share something inspiring as well.

4 comments:

  1. 1. I love Red Pin, and you're right, those pizzas are big! But for a pretty good price!

    2. That link was great, some of the things I read on there are definitely things I want to remember, very encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you two had fun! I really enjoyed the other blog post you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fun! I'm glad you were safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I go to Red Pin, I get too concerned with how fast I can through the ball (since it counts how fast your ball is going down the lane) rather than trying to bowl! but i'm glad you guys had a good time !

    ReplyDelete