Sunday, September 2, 2012

Life as I know it.

I haven't blogged since I had the class in May but I feel as though I might need to.

I tend to never shut up or be able to turn my brain off.

As most of my readers know (if you still are reading) I moved out in April for the first time. A lot of things are totally different than I expected them to be.  I love it 98% of the time.  When I first moved out I missed my family and the convenience of living down the street from my friends.  It's amazing how those friendships change after you move a whopping 30 minutes away.  I have figured out a lot about myself and others in the past 5 months. I dated and lost my best guy friend of 9 years for a random girl he met in DC, I have realized that my mom is truly my best friend, I have dated a couple of guys that have totally wasted my time, became close with my roommate and have a job that I love.

It's all bittersweet but I feel like life is usually like that for me.

I haven't quite found my way yet but I'm getting there slowly but surely. All I want for my future is to become a better version of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment